To put it simply, secure backup and file sharing are two crucial services for today’s businesses. With the extent of digital files we create, share, and amend on a daily basis, having the software in place to facilitate and protect these files is crucial.
The problem is that many of the most well-known solutions on the market aren’t secure enough for many businesses. Service providers like those in real estate, law, and medicine need to align with their industry’s privacy compliance measures, and not all cloud-based technologies provide the needed security. Even industry giants like Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive may expose your organization to security issues.
That’s where SyncBox comes in. SyncBox is an incredibly secure file sharing and file sync alternative to the other cloud-based services you may currently be familiar with, and we cater specifically to businesses that need a more secure platform to rely on.
The pandemic has only highlighted the inadequacies with other platforms as more and more employees work from home (or from elsewhere outside the office) and can’t rely on the office building’s internal protection. Many people are even using personal computers to log into their work documents, exposing another potential breach point. It’s essential that the cloud storage market caters to these evolutions and keeps data secure no matter where employees are doing their work.
The global cloud storage market is expected to grow from $76.43 billion in 2021 to $390.33 billion in 2028, meaning companies that have put off adoption of these tools should rethink their positions early. The longer organizations wait to enable secure storage and data transfer, the higher the likelihood of a catastrophic security flaw.
Here are a few of the features SyncBox is proud to offer as a secure file sharing leader in the industry:
- Secure backup with revisions and a snapshot feature that restores user data as it existed during a specific point in time with bullet proof ransomware protection.
- Easy to use file sharing and sync with the ability to create and share links to people inside or outside of your business right from your desktop or mobile device.
- File Server Enablement with Ransomware protection, NO VPN needed.
- Comprehensive administration console that gives you fine level control of your data and how your users can use the system.
- Compliance with HIPAA, SOC-2, and GSPR with in-motion and at-rest data encryption, remote wipe, proactive alerts, and activity log. Your data’s security is our top priority, and we offer best-in-class protection that other companies simply don’t have.
- Share and collaborate with colleagues using team shares, file and folder locking, and integrations with Microsoft 365 and Outlook. Preserve the integrity of your security measures even as you work together on the same files.
As the digital space continues to get more complex, fan-favorite solutions like VPNs are becoming inefficient and inconvenient. It’s more important than ever to maintain complete control over your security measures and to enforce employee compliance. At the same time, it’s getting increasingly difficult to enforce compliance with a remote workforce and less visibility into employees’ day-to-day activities. We present SyncBox, Secure Backup and File Sharing as the solution, and we’re confident it has everything you need to run a successful, secure business.
We’d love to hear from you if your existing cloud software is underperforming. Learn more about SyncBox, Secure Data Backup and File Sharing