So you have your fancy new email security solution all set up. You’re fighting off viruses and phishing attempts like a pro, protecting your end users. That’s a big check off your list – on to other IT problems, right? Maybe not.
When shopping for email security solutions, you have to think about how easy it is for your end users to find messages that may have been blocked or quarantined. If it’s too difficult, you could end up spending all your time at your users’ cubicles, and not tackling the next big initiative on your list.
With Security Gateway for Email Servers, color-coded transcripts make it easy to figure out if a message was delivered, quarantined, or flat out rejected, and why. Here’s a step by step guide on how to find your mystery message, empower your end users, and move on with your day.
- Click on “Messages/Queues” in the left-hand menu
- Click “All Messages” in the new sub-menu
- Click the green “Search” button along the top
- Enter your search criteria and hit “Search” at the bottom
- Select your message from the results
- A “Message Information” pop-up with color-code key events, letting you know if it’s rejected/quarantined and why
Wan to learn more about hosted Security Gateway for Email? Contact us now.