A Brief Description of The Company
iSync.io is a fully-funded private company founded in 2013 with SSAE 16 Type 2 certified data centers in Dallas and Jacksonville with points of presence in Seattle and Chicago USA. Our team is absolutely stacked with senior engineers and developers who have worked for the likes of Microsoft, Google, and Amazon. We believe in ethical business practices, uptime, and each other; full stop.
Our Cloud platform is the culmination of nearly a decade of SaaS hosting expertise engineered and supported by the remarkable team here at iSync.io. Providing disaster recovery to organizational connectivity all our apps are scalable, performance-proven, and business battle tested day in and out.
Standing behind our promise with a 99.9% uptime SLA we deliver enterprise level business solutions bound by one key goal, uptime.
At iSync.io we take your data seriously, after all your customers' data is the life-blood of your business.
Our facilities are SSAE 16 Type 2 certified for the most stringent of compliancy needs and located in Dallas & Phoenix with points of presence in Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, and Chicago. Featuring a physical presence of over sixteen fibre providers and unrivaled power redundancy that includes independent TXU substation feeders with six in-building main switchgear rooms.
Data Center Specifications:
- SSAE 16 SOC-1 Type II compliant
- Tier-1 Internet backbone carriers
- High-performance network-based solutions
- Cross-connects to most major carriers, including direct connects to Equinix Infomart
- Multiple fiber entrance facilities
- Access to multiple fiber optic service providers with diverse feeds
- Network consulting and management available from networking professionals
- 1Mb to 10 Gig E fiber available
- Redundant A, B, C and D power backup available via four 750 KVA UPS systems
- Three 1.5 MW Cummins generators (expandable to 6+)
- 14,400 volt main electrical service
- Redundant transformers, ATS units and battery rooms
- Load tests performed routinely
- Cooling and humidity controls via redundant, multi-zone HVAC
- Four 500-ton Trane chillers
- Twelve 20-ton Liebert units
- Dual water mains with diverse entrie
- Abundant chilled water capacity at 2(N) redundancy
- 24-hour onsite personnel
- Secure entrance with check-in station and man-trap
- Pre-approved list with ID check-in
- Card-key access system
- Interior and exterior video surveillance
- Perimeter fence with gate access control
- Dry pipe fire suppression system
- Lightening protection System